Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Car Photography


For all of those people who say you can't take a picture that will come out decently while in the car, I present Mt. Shasta. I love taking pictures while traveling but sometimes those you travel with get tired of you stop every 10 feet to take a photo. Therefore, creativity kicks in.

I took this picture from our moving car with my little point and shoot camera. (I couldn't reach my regular camera.) I loved how clear it was and the mountain was just beautiful. Anyone who has driven by Mt. Shasta will know it is absolutely breathtaking, especially with all of the lush trees.

Well Logan and I are off to enjoy this amazing California weather, take a walk, and hopefully get some good shots to share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment