Thursday, September 30, 2010

Watch out world, here comes Shayla!

Shayla is one of the sweetest kids I have ever met. If I ever have a daughter, I hope she grows up to be as adorable as her. (Even though I think that my hubby would become the most overprotective Dad ever.) ;-)

I was doing some modeling headshots for Shayla to give her an new and updated look and the shed the "little girl" image without turning into the next Britney. We had such a blast during the shoot and found out that she would love to be an actress or model but is also very interested in photography. And after spending some time with her I truly believe that the sky is the limit for her! Here are some of the images from the session.







I can't wait to hang out with Shayla again and hear more stories of her going on auditions, being a total quick change artists with clothing, and hearing about her favorite singer Taylor Swift!

No comments:

Post a Comment