Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Wednesday Blues

Sometimes the middle of the week seems to drag and you think you will never get to the weekend. But I always find that if I can laugh I'll get through it no problem. And lucky for me I'm never short of funny situations thanks to our dog Logan.

Logan's thought bubble, "I see you with the camera but you wouldn't dare think of clicking the..."


Yes I know the finger is pointing to someone, but they were mysteriously cropped out of the photo.....must be a glitch in the software. ;-)


Logan thought bubble, "Please don't make me get off the nice comfy pillow. Please!"


And no the thought bubble begging did not work and Logan was "tucked in" on his pad.



Hopefully these little Logan tidbits will help you make it through your Wednesday Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment