Monday, May 11, 2009

Photo of the Week

For the past few months I have been sending out a Photo of the Week to my Facebook fans. I have received such great feedback from people on Facebook that I have decided to extend this to my blog as well.

Usually I only do one Photo of the Week, but this week I selected three photos from recent photo sessions that I had. I hope you enjoy!


In the past, I have focused on outdoor photography of pets. However, this chocolate labrador was a dream to work with in my photo studio.


What I love about photography is capturing life's special moments! The first communion portrait below is one of those great moments.


And who doesn't love baby photography! Studio photography gives a much more intimate feel to baby portraits with Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment