Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Forgotten Photos

How many of you have taken snapshots on your point and shoot camera and forgotten about them and then months later discovered the photos in your camera? I hate to say it but I was one of those people. Imagine my surprise when I found this little camera in the bottom of my purse loaded with pictures that my husband and I had taken several months ago.

These photos are what professional photographers would call "I was here" photos. They are not the photos that win awards, are shown to prospective clients, or displayed on your wall above the fireplace. But they are the photos that you look back on and say "Wow! I'm so glad that I took that photo to remember that place or that person years from now".

So grab your cameras, take lots of photos of your friends, families, and place that you will travel over the next couple of months and be sure to download them! I hope you enjoy these photos from my forgotten shots....

This is wine country in the Russian River area. We take a yearly trip with our friends Dave and Gayle to enjoy great wine, good food, and of course lots of laughter. These photos were taken outside the Mounts Winery tasting room.


We always stop at Unti Winery! And they have a great picnic area with roses and benches to relax on. And Gayle was gracious enough to pose for this photo op.


My Father in Law is a wonderful man and understands you should live life to its fullest! So don't forget to eat dessert!

And enjoy great wine and food with family.


So stop the excuses of not getting your picture taken by friends and families and jump in the photo! You'll thank yourself (and so will your friends) later!

No comments:

Post a Comment