Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh the sights

Roadtrips are fun especially if you can combine business with a little pleasure while you are on them. For this trip, I'm headed up to Washington with my hubby and dog. We love driving up to this area of the country because it's so pretty and the landscape is much different from the Bay Area.

Here are the token photos of the start of our trip.


Shortly into the trip we saw this that made us honk our horns...especially after winning over Standford last night.


And the biggest stack of hay ever....

Wondering if we are there yet....nope no where close yet!


I was wondering if we were there yet too and entertained myself...

The funniest billboard so far on the trip.

I'm so glad to be driving through the snow not living in it...even though it is soooooo pretty!


And one of the great things about road trips is lunch at Arby's! I wish we had some closer to where we lived. They are so yummy!

And this one even had a street named for it!


The changing colors and mountains are just breathtaking too!


And then of course...there are some strange things to see also.


It is so awesome to see new places and fun to be able to share it with Robert and Logan. I'll keep you updated on our adventures and hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment