Monday, June 14, 2010

Kate and Matt's Engagement Session

Kate and Matt are getting married next month and I'm so excited! They are a couple who have plans to make their wedding uniquely theirs and I love that. I don't want to spoil the surprise but I'll give you a sneak peak into just how cute they are together from photos from their engagement session.

Being a wedding photographer, I love it when my clients have ideas that are soooo them! (And I have to admit, most of my brides are and that's why I love them!) Kate and Matt do a lot of hiking, especially in Edgewood Park. It is a beautiful park with some very nice trails so if you get the chance to go...do.



Kate and Matt were major troopers...climbing up on this fallen tree and being great sports!




There are so many beautiful spots, trees, flowers, and trails to see and explore in Edgewood Park. I particularly love this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment