Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playing in the Sand

As some of you may know, my husband loves to play golf. And I have even started to play around with learning it too. So when Mick, my golf instructor, asked if I could take some photos of him giving a group lesson I was all for it.

The lesson was in the sand and due to the this being a photography session instead of a "real lesson" I recruited my husband and a couple of friends to stand in as students.


Now Mick is a great golf instructor. I told him to start as if this was a real lesson and ignore me. He began teaching the group about the technique needed to get a golf ball out of the sand and then demonstrated it before working with each student individually.

Each student got personalized instructions based on how they swing their club and their skill level.


And in the end...it turned out to be a real lesson for the three of them. And my husband Robert, has even been able to get out of the sand traps since them. Complete success!

Mick truly is a great golf instructor. If you want to learn call to make an appointment with him at Mariners Point Golf Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment