Monday, July 12, 2010

Henry 9 Months

Henry, as everyone knows is my munchkin boyfriend, and up until this point has been pretty much stayed in one spot when I photographed him. And as most people know, it doesn't stay like that for very long. At Henry's 9 month photography session, he zoomed and zoomed around the studio like Superman...only crawling...but just as fast. And his favorite destination...me.


Which is great for photos until he gets a little too close. So to help wrangle the little speedster, Mom stepped in.


And then we even tried distractions.....hoping it would keep him in one place.


But we soon were overpowered by the cuteness and decided....lets give him some wheels.



Henry loved the horn....but couldn't quite figure out how to honk it.


And of course all of that riding around caused a "flat tire" that had to be fixed. He did such a great job fixing the tire.


But then it was time to go home.


And just in case I thought maybe he will stay crawling forever....I got a glimpse of what is to come.

I will to need to start running track to keep up with Henry once he starts walking. But after all, that what I love...chasing babies and brides. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment