Friday, July 2, 2010

Relax and Enjoy

Our life here at Rhonda Giedt Photography is a little busy. My clients have often asked "how do you not run out of energy?" My secret is photography. It energizes me and makes me jump out of bed in the morning (well most mornings because I'm really not a morning person).

However, I also have another little secret. I have three little helpers who force me to relax, take a quick break, and just enjoy life. And they are Logan, Mele, and Emily....our pets.


They love to climb on top of me or next to me and take a quick nap. And I'm such a sucker that I don't want to move them because they look so cute! But thanks to my iPhone I can grab these adorable little pictures while they relax and enjoy time with me.

To give you an introduction to each, Emily is 16 years old and has been with me since college. She is a little misunderstood...as in she doesn't seem to like anyone but me and kind of tolerates my hubby.

Mele just turned 4 years old and is the most loving, sweet, dream of a kitten anyone can ask for. Both Emily and Mele are rescue cats and our tortuous shell cats, which I love.

And last but certainly not least is Logan our 95 pound chocolate lab. Logan is 3 1/2 years old and thinks he is a lap dog. He loves kids, people, other animals, getting a bath, well....pretty much anything.

So in the spirit of celebrating our Independence Day, all of the men and women who serve to continue to protect our country, and my three little helpers...take some time this 4th of July to relax, unwind, and just enjoy this great country we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment