Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Photos and Holiday Cheer



When Donna brought her hubby and kids over for their holiday family portrait session, I knew we were going to have fun as soon as the kids jumped on my wooden rocking horse prop. Not only does the rocking horse make for a good photography prop but it turns out it makes a good ice breaker for kids too! And I don't blame them because if I was a little shorter, I'd jump on it too.

After a ride on the rocking horse, the kids were ready for anything and were chatting away telling me all kinds of stories. I have to say, sometimes I think kids totally have it made! The life of cartoons, coloring, and finger painting is really underrated.

And of course we didn't want to leave Mom and Dad out of the all the fun.

Donna and her family are so sweet and I can't wait to take photos of them in the spring and hear more about the fabulous life of her little ones. :-)

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment