Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Decorations

Ask anyone...especially my husband...and you'll know that Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love decorating, baking, and enjoying all the festivities. However, the day after Christmas is great too because you can buy decorations for the next year at a fraction of the price.

Some of my favorite places to shop for discounted items are:

Target - they have this little deer that lights up and is so adorable!


Crate and Barrel - get speciality plates and decorations. Last year I got a really cute front door pad with a snowman on it! Logan likes it so much that he sniffs it every time he goes outside. :-)

And of course, DSW.com because I...I mean you...can never have too many boots!


Enjoy your extended holiday shopping season! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment