Thursday, January 27, 2011

Henry 1 Year

When Henry came in for his 1 year photography session he brought Mom and Dad with him. That I totally expected. What I did not expect was how much he was going to make me laugh throughout the entire session!

Having photographed Henry each month for his first year, we have developed a photography bond and for the most part I know what to expect. (Yes Moms you can start laughing now.) No one told me that as soon as you have a little munchkin figured out that they change.

The session started out perfect...as usual.


And then the laughing began....

We are not sure what he was doing. But between each photograph he did this and then popped back up with a big grin on his face. We were all laughing uncontrollably which probably fueled the repeat cuteness.


I can't wait to share with you his next session...so check back soon and see just how much he has grown in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment