Saturday, January 15, 2011

Professional Photographers of America



It is an honor to be part of Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and here are my top 5 reasons why.

1. Continuing Education
As with any profession, you need to keep on top of your game and learn the latest techniques, tips, and technology. PPA helps me do that so I can provide the best to my clients.

2. Photo Critiques
One of the best ways to make sure I am pushing myself is to get critiques by certified photographers. Every chance I get to get feedback from the best in the industry I do so my clients know they are always getting fresh ideas from me.

3. Charity Involvement
PPA encourages their members to give back through charities. I have been honored to work with some of the best in the area such as DetermiNation, part of the American Cancer Society and with Pumps, Pours, and Purses to name a couple.

4. Amazing Photographers
Getting to know some of the brightest, best, and most amazing people who have been photographing for years in the Bay Area is awesome. I cherish my friendships with them and their continued support.

5. New Ideas
Sometimes the brain gets stuck on doing the same thing over and over. PPA helps keep ideas fresh, relevant, and cutting edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment