Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Wedding Sites

With the web being piled with so many sites, blogs, and such it's sometimes hard to find wedding sites that "speak to you". I LOVE reading, browsing, and finding new wedding sites all the time, so here are some of my favorites.

1. The Bride's Cafe
I start my day with The Bride's Cafe everyday because it always makes me smile. Janie pulls this blog together in such a smart, modern way and I look forward to the posts as well as her Tweets.

2. Once Wed
I first got hooked on this blog by the fresh style and new perspective. But the DIY section, wedding ideas, and most importantly their used wedding dresses keep me coming back every day!

3. With This Ring
This blog is so much fun to visit, browse and read everyday. They have a section designated for the Do It Yourself brides and tons of ideas for inspiration in planning every aspect of your wedding.

4. Brides
Yes, this is part of the magazine Brides and is a "big time" site. However, they have so many amazing tips, ideas, and an amazing Twitter presence that you can search quickly for anything you may think of and find several examples of how to make your wedding your own.

5. The Knot
The Knot planning schedule helped me when I planned my wedding several years ago. I love them so much that I started following The Nest once I got married and maybe one day will follow The Bump.

6. A Practical Wedding
Ideas, Inspiration, and Girl Next Door wedding examples make this site completely approachable and fun.

7. Style Unveiled - San Francisco
This site has sections for cities all across the country that you can grab hints, tips, and style from. However, if you want the local scoop head to the San Francisco section and get lost in the vast amount of amazing info they have.

8. Earth Friendly Weddings
Being Earth friendly sometimes doesn't come naturally, especially when planning a wedding, however this site makes it easy to be Earth friendly and stylish all at the same time.

9. Perfect Bound
Their tagline says it all, "A Wedding Blog for the Stylish Bride". Lots of ideas, accessories, and even runway ideas and suggestions to help take your wedding to the next level.

10. Inspired By This
This site has so many ideas and inspirational type boards that can spur your creativity with your own wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    Wedding Halls in Long Island

    ReplyDelete