Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Insanity Workout

I am not one for New Year's Resolutions so I didn't set any. However, I do like setting goals and working towards something throughout the year. So with my brides inspiring me, Spring being just around the corner, and wanting an excuse to buy all the clothes I saw in the Boden catalog I started The Insanity Workout by Shaun T.

BTW, I thought the name Insanity Workout was just a marketing ploy....believe it's not! It actually hurts to type this post to you.


Why am I telling all of you this? Because I have started and stopped this program several times and I need to know that I am being held to getting back in shape by all of you! (Even though between you and me, I prefer being snuggled on the couch with Logan puppy and hubby!) So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT luck to you! I have done the program for one round and had great results. If you need support and/or have questions, let me know. I am a coach for the company. Free to ask me anything you need help with! http://www.reneeschnuerle.com You can do it!

    ReplyDelete