Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 3 Reasons My Chamber Membership Benefits You


Last year I decided to join the San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce (SMCC) and here are the top 3 reasons why my chamber membership benefits you!

1. The people!
The people are absolutely wonderful and have so many products and services that you can use. Every time I meet someone at SMCC I learn as much about their offerings as I can so when my clients need something I know exactly who to refer them to.

2. Business Referral Network
The purpose of the group is for small businesses to generate business for each other. But what I have found is it's an added perk for my clients because if they need anything from and accountant to a lawyer to a travel agent I will be able to help them out!

3. The mixers
Networking is not always fun but the SMCC does make it so by picking great locations around the San Mateo area. The caterers are always amazing and I get to see new venues or business that may be awesome for my clients to know about.

Therefore the next time you are needing something done around the house, need your taxes done, or one of the many other things that come up in day to day life...drop me a line and I'll set you up with someone to make your life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment